Application Forum

DECLINED - DECLINED: sharkmode - by Varlah

Hello Stefan,

First of all, sorry for the late reply on your wonderfull application. We have discussed it today and we have come to the conclusion that have to decline you for the soul purpose of keeping the Demon Hunter spot open for now.
If you are still looking for a guild in Legion, feel free to drop an application again if we see that we are in need of a Demon Hunter, or if you have decided to change your class

~Wall Rose Officer Team

Hello,

Thank you for your application. We will review it and get back to you.

-Varlah

[21:38:19] [R] [100:Tangéla:1]: healers can't reach you
[21:38:26] [R] [100:Danjeros:3]: healers can move

#Facepalm

The application submitted by sharkmode is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such): Quick facts: Stefan, 30ish of age, from Norway.
Longer facts: I'm a certified Advanced Health and Fitness Coach who works out a lot, help other people work out a lot. However, I'm also a massive geek who enjoys eSports, gaming, movies, comic books and tv-shows. Besides WoW I play DOTA2, HotS, Overwatch, CS:GO. Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on): battle.net forums Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?: Because even though I don't have the required time in evenings to raid for 3+ nights a week, I would still like to do current end-game content during Legion. A two day raiding guild which also has good progression is perfect for me. Since you're also on Sylvanas and I'm currently rerolling from horde to alliance (I knooow), and you had a good recruitment post + website I chose to apply to you. What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?: Someone who's social in and out of game, and always in a good mood. Someone who handles constructive criticism well and who will do everything to be prepared for the fight at hand. You can also expect me to level alts/reroll/pass loot for the greater benefit of the guild if necessary. You can expect someone who wants progress, and will learn everything about the class/spec at hand from people smarter than him. What do you expect from Wall Rose?: Even though I expect a good community with a fun atmosphere, and a group consisting of guys and girls that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I also expect a good raiding environment, where everyone shows up prepared with the necessary gear, enchants and consumables, and also knowledge about the tactics. What character are you looking to apply with?: For Legion, I want to apply for a raiding spot as Demon Hunter DPS (With tank offspec). I've had alpha/beta for quite some time now, and I'm using it to make myself familiar with the spec and Legion raids. For the period up to Legion I'm currently gearing up a Retribution Paladin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Johnerx/simple), which I can join casual/alt raids and pug HFC with until I have the desired ilvl/set-bonus for lower/upper mythic. Please provide an armory link to your character described above: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Johnerx/simple What position in the guild are you interested in?: Raider PvP Inquries (Required for PvP Applicants) Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants) Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?: Damage Dealer What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids): Joined a newly created guild called Rat Pack on Stormscale, the aim was progression in current content with only three raids per week. I joined and became Recruitment and HR officer. We raided and progressed pretty quickly through HM, and was a top 3 guild on Stormscale at a point. However, after finishing Mythic Twins and Heroic Imperator I found out that raiding three days per week AND being a recruitment/HR officer was too much. I had a case of being burnt out and stepped down from raiding/as an officer. While playing casually, I joined the Reddit guild "The Shadowbanned" on Twisting Nether and we've cleared HFC HC. We're raiding two days per week, which is perfect for me. However, since I'm too much of a competitive person, this won't be the guild for me during Legion. How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?: Whenever I play a class/specc in a raiding environment I use a lot of time to read up on the class, stat priority, spell priority and so on. While I'm not much of a theorycrafter myself, I enjoy reading about theorycrafting and what should be the best. As long as someone is willing to do the math, I'm willing to read it and test it out. And luckily there's a ton of resources out there for everything (as long as you stay away from Noxxic and Icy-Veins). I will always be fully prepared for raids with what should be the best talents and stats for the encounters. How is your insight into the current PvE content?: Currently full HFC HC clear on my horde hunter (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sharkmodez/simple). However, I've seen a lot of videos on Mythic, and I will show up fully prepared for when/if the time comes for Mythic encounters. Please tell us about your previous raid experience.: Oh wow, this might take a while.
Vanilla - Was a raider, class leader and officer in the top horde guild on EU-Sunstrider. My character name was Johner, and I played a Rogue. We competed with the two top alliance guilds on the server for all the realm firsts going through Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ40 and Naxx. It was a different time where you had to farm resistance gear for certain bosses and you had to juggle 40 different people, most with terrible internet and no experience in MMO's. If you didn't raid 4 days pr week, you had no chance competing with the others.
TBC - While the guild fell somewhat apart during Naxx, it returned to be a force again during TBC. We had a realm first Gruul kill, zoomed through Karazhan and had a EU top 5ish kill on The Lurker Below in SSC. In the end of SSC I had to quit raiding due to moving and other real life obligations.
WotLK - For WotLK I wanted to roll a DK, so I just swapped factions on the same realm. EU-Sunstrider had a fantistic community with it's own realm forums before battle.net. So I joined one of the two top guilds on Alliance (Which we often competed against in Vanilla and TBC) and managed to get the Realm First: Death Knight achievement. There we competed for first kills in Eye of Eternity, Onyxia's Lair, Naxx and Obsidian Sanctum. If I remember correctly we where the first to get Neltharion Three Drakes achievement. I raided up to Ulduar and Mimiron before I once again had to stop raiding 4-5 days per week due to work and studies.
Cataclysm - A quiet time for me, I joined some friends and we did current normal content like DS and Firelands. I spent a lot of time on alts and PvP.
Mists of Pandaria - I joined MoP late, but progressed and finished SoO on Normal (which is now Heroic) with friends and Open Raid. Additional Inquiries Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: Not at all. Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: Not at all. If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;): Thanks for your consideration, hopefully we'll talk soon :)
On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em