Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Solomyr - by Karein

Thanks for the opportunity to see Wall Rose in action :) I would prefer to do trial from my current server. I sent a friend request to Karein

-Maenor

Hi Juha,

Since none of us officers seems to have anything better to do on a Friday evening, we have reviewed your application and would like to offer you a trial. (Your friend has received an offer, too!)

Please /w myself or any other officer ingame for an invite!

Welcome ~

-Karein (Nita#2760)

PS. It is possible to do your trial from your current server if you so wish.

Hello Juha,

We would like  to thank you for your time to make an application to our guild, it looks realy solid. Your progres and ilvl are just what we are looking for, however, I will discuss your application with the other officers and we will come to you a.s.a.p.

~Kaïro

The application submitted by Solomyr is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
My name is Juha, 29 years old guy from Finland. Playing games takes up most of my free time, but i occasionally watch series, movies and read books.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
I found out about Wall Rose through wowprogress.

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
What i learned through wowprogress, gave me the impression that i would enjoy raiding in the environment Wall Rose would provide.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
Reliability, good attitude, knowledge of my class, fast learning. We all make mistakes and i always look back why the mistake was made and how to avoid them in the future.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
Reliable and stable raid team to progress further into mythic Hellfire Citadel. Good attitude and friendly atmosphere to raid in.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
My main character, Maenor the shadow priest

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Maenor/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

PvP Inquries (Required for PvP Applicants)

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
My current experience in Hellfire Citadel is 9/13 and best attempts around 20% for Tyrant.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I look through my class guides for rotations and gearing advice/enchants. I have played priest for some time and believe i handle the class quite nicely.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
I watch the guides for bosses multiple times to learn all i can before attempting the boss at hand.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
I have Curve for all 3 WoD raids and did some mythic raiding for Highmaul.

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
No

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
Skyeventide is my best friend and we have raided together since May and would like to raid with her in the future

On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em