Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Incarceratus - by Mikotto

Hi Chris,

i have spoken to the gm and we have decided to offer you a spot for legion. I apologise for the amount of time it has taken and i appreciate your patience. Welcome to the raid team :D.

The application submitted by Incarceratus is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
Well....I'm Chris,i'm 22 years old and i live in Greece.I'm a musician and i'm studying acoustics engineering.On my free time i go for a swim and i'm chilling by making some psytrance.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
I heard about Wall Rose from Mikotto(Zee).He was my GM back in Kazzak and i was an officer in the guild.

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
I applied because most of my friends are applying and Zee is there also.I'm only raiding when i raid with friends.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
Well,you can expect a guy who most of all is fun,who is right on time for raids and who knows how to play his class.A very generous and well-mannered person also.My middle name is awesome btw :P

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
I expect a guild who wants to progress while having fun.A guild where i can spend my time at.A guild where the ppl in this guild are fun and polite.And ofc a guild where i have friends.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
I'm looking to apply Havoc Demonhunter or Fire Mage.Because i was raiding in Kazzak,i don't have either on Sylvanas right now.

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Amestris/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
Well,i started raiding in ToT but not that much.My peak was in SoO with Mikotto where i killed Mythic Garrosh.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
Well,regarding Fire Mage i can say i'm good.I'm good as Frost also but i'm at my best as Fire.I want to play Havoc DH though so i will have to study a lot about it.Apart from that you will have to test me to see if i'm any good.I am the applicant and you are the judges.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
My insight in the current PvE content isn't that good.I stopped playing WoW at the start of 6.2.The game was boring and i didn't have a proper guild to raid.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
ToT,SoO,HM,BRF and little of HFC.

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
I think Mikotto will have my logs :P

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Didn't find what you're talking about.

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
No problems at all.

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
If you accept me guys and girls(if any) i hope you're fun and rly want to progress cause that's what i'm looking for.

On Twitch

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em