Application Forum

APPROVED - App : Takatiin

Hi Manos,

i have spoken to the gm and we have decided to offer you a spot for legion. I apologise for the amount of time it has taken and i appreciate your patience. Welcome to the raid team :D.

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such) :Hi im Manos,28 years old in 2 months from greece.Height is 1.88 cm,black hair and brown eyes.My hobbies involve riding my motorcycle.Thats it...Wait.......this isnt a dating site..sorry for this ^^

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on): From the guy who goes on Free the boobs protest naked.Izannagi.

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:Its a massive invasion from kazzaks IGBC !!!!!! Burning legion looks like ants in front of us.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:its like asking me how pretty i concider myself.I am not a narcissist but...Im the best.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:admiration and love.

What character are you looking to apply with?:the smexiest toon ever.The one and only.The king of the world.The ruler of everything.The slayer of stupid ,incompetent and dissapointing minions!!MM HUNTER!

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:isnt this personal information?what are you? IRS?I i will comply only because i am clean and hae done nothing wrong!Yet... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Takatiin/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:Officer in place of Izannagi.I need to steal his spot and make him cry.Nah just joking.That will come on its own.Raider is the spot im looking for.

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?DD? :P

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):Started wow back in wotlk,tanked icc normal at the end of the expansion as prot paladin since it took me some time to learn the game,been playing and raiding since then in sylvanas horde,ravencrest alliance,kazzak horde.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:Well...thats the same as asking me how pretty i am once again isnt it?With the pre-patch im still learning.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:had progress in hc hfc until we had guild issues and did some mythic when i returned cause there was a merging chance with another guild.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:icc/bh/bd/bot/ds/msv/hof/tes/soo/hm/brf/hfc

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:Izannagi has our logs since we were same guild since MoP

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: i can only find the raiding info so ill leave this unanswered.

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:Nop.All the rules are the same that applied in our last guild so noissues at all ^.^

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):Wts Takatiin posters for "private use"

On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em