Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Kieraknight1 - by Izannagi

Hello there.

Thank you for your application. We will get back to you shortly.

-Varlah

[21:38:19] [R] [100:Tangéla:1]: healers can't reach you
[21:38:26] [R] [100:Danjeros:3]: healers can move

#Facepalm
The application submitted by Kieraknight1 is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
My name is Josef, born in 1984. I live in Sweden a really great country with lots of nice people.
The time in my life is mostly spent either indoors playing different games and if my ass is not planted infront of the computer i am outside playing discgolf on a semi proffesional stage.
What i do enjoy apart from those things is too drink and hangout with my friends or maybe watch horrible movies (like Zombie movies).

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
I was told by Zee or izannagi i think he named his char now. Played in his guild I Like Big Crits and before that I Like Big Buffs as an officer for the most part.

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
I chose Wall Rose cause i now have a few old teammates that joined up with you and i am very much interested in a mythic guild cause thats all i have not done in wow in this expansion yet.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
What you can expect from me is a high raid attendance altho i tend to not speak that much in a new group at the start but it will get better as i get to know you guys.
I have a working knowledge of things i need to know like strategi, my own class and when to be quiet and just listen

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
I would say i expect a guild with happy and friendly people, that wants to down stuff on a difficult level.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
Death knight and has since wotlk.

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/null/Keiraknight/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG):
i do not play pvp if i can help it

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?:
very little clue on pvp content.

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
Hfc 13/13 hc 3/13 M
Brf all downed on hc and normal and in Highmaul same there
i think.
Dungeons ive done them all

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I continously check up on dk changes, on forums, sites or chats. So i basically know everything there is to know.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
Since i have not been able to try mythic very much in the past i have less knowledge in that but in heroic i know all the tactics, however i have been studying fights on Fatboss for mythic since i got invited as a social to the guild

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
My raid experience so far has been all but good, played what i could with the guilds i have been in and it has been alot of fun.

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Well i do not have any logs i can share it is because i didnt save them, however i do think maaaybe Izannagi has some but thats a big maybe

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
I would like to add that i do not have any problems with Sit-outs on raids and if i did not state it earlier i have a good sense of humor and i behave and respect other people. And i also what to make sure that you know that i take raids seriously and dont dick around :P.

On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em