Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Holymanoly - by Izannagi

The application submitted by Holymanoly is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
Hey, my name's Robert and I'm from Denmark. I'm 21 and the older brother of Kyerias. I never know what to tell about myself, but ask away if there's anything.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
From Zee.

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
Have been sitting as social in the guild for some time now and the guild seems well-rounded, easy going and fairly social from time to time.
Also any guild with Zee in an authority position is off to a good start.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
A consistent, patient and flexible player. Not loot-greedy, impatient during issues or angry if subbed out for specific fights.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
An entertaining raid enviroment and good experiences.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
Elemanoly.

Note: armory doesn't seem to be working, but the character isn't level 100 yet, but will be before Legion.

I am willing to fill other positions in almost any class (besides wearing yellow in the raid frames) and any spec if asked of me.

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/null/Elemanoly/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
I have played since WotLK where I played Arcane mage in a 25m guild that got to Lich King 25m before disbanding for various reasons. Also cleared some heroic bosses 10m at the time with that guild.

Tanked during early Cataclysm as a warrior with a guild that found me a little too chatty during fights. Then tanked later as Prot pala during dragon soul where I killed about 60-70% way through on Heroic (details unsure).

With the coming of MoP I changed to Holy based on my guild's wishes, and although I ended up leaving that guild I kept healing as Holy through-out the expansion untill I joined Zee's ILBB towards the end of the expansion. Also played a little Ele shaman on an alt.

In WoD I mainly played hunter for most of the expansion and healed a little as resto druid towards the end.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I must admit I haven't played all too much of shaman, especially in WoD. But seeing as they're reverting the mastery to be like it was in MoP I have some insight from playing an alt back then.

Generally I have a fairly good grasp of the classes in general, and make sure to stay updated especially with the classes I do play.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
I think HFC have been one of the dullest and most boring raids I have tried to raid. With a weird drop in some of the tier sets in levels of interesting mechanics and just kind of weird bosses that would way too often vary between easy as hell and hope your teammates don't fuck it up for you.

Other matters made it harder for me to consistently raid during HFC aswell, so if you mean that kind of insight I have to admit it's been a while.

For Legion content I haven't researched much but figure there's enough time and would rather not get hyped so much in advanced without being able to try it out as that would most likely make the experience more dry.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
I think I covered that in an earlier question, sorry. If there's any questions, feel free to ask.

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
Maybe Zee have some older logs. If that's not the case, maybe my brother have some spare ones. ;)

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Not really.

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Nope, not in my current situation.

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
Yeah, what the hell is up with Purify? Who designed that shitty card. Bullshit.

On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em