Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Corenaa - by Izannagi

The application submitted by Corenaa is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
Hello, my name is Daniel, i`m 24 and living in Poland. While not raiding i`m working at adv company as creative project manager. During free time i`m "proffesional" ASG player. I`m interested in rpg`s, fantasy, military ( yup, i have my own AK :D. ) Also i`m a hitchhiker.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
I`ve heard from Zee, dunno whats his name in your guild. I was raiding with him while ago,

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
Zee put a good word for this guild. Since my guild is not recreating i`m trying to find new home for raiding in good atmosphere and proper focus on progression.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
Tanking on high end level, maximizing my capability to raid with every single tank class.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
Good raids, good start for Legion.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
DH > Druid > Paly > Warr> Monk

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/turalyon/Corenn/

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Tank

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
I`m Playing since vanilla, first character i`ve played that was Hunter, played with this till ICC patch (when Armor penetration was deleted) then i`ve changed to restoration shaman which i`ve played till middle mop patch. later on i`m playing tank role and picking best of class for main during progression raid.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
For now? i`m a bit behind with this changes ingame, i`m sitting away from home for 2 months :D. But still i`m reading all the changes for this expansion. Also i`m watching tank PoV on twitch

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
Managed to do 5/13 mythic during middle progression.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
I`ve cleared almost whole raid content, didnt managed to clear some bosses in naxx and AQ40. later contents cleared everything. (missed progress patch at ToT content)

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
unfortunatley i dont have any of them

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
As i`ve said, i`m asg player so sometimes i can be away from home, same thing if i`m close to deadline in my work. But almost every time i`m informing everyone before that time. About me tanking, i`m talkative person. Usually preparing myself to provide best tanking

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
I`m on summercamps now, working as asg instructor. Iłl be at home around 25th of August.

On Twitch

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em