Application Forum

CLOSED - App: Waxyhide - by Izannagi

thankyou for your application we will have an officer get back to you as soon as possible.

The application submitted by Waxyhide is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
Hi my name is Ben, I am 27 and work as an engineer in the UK. I enjoy gaming and playing sports. I am pretty relaxed and enjoy playing WoW for social elements and the raiding scene.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
WoWProgress

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
Seems to be the only guild out there that starts raids at 21:00 server time and that's my preferred time to start.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
A competent player that will perform during raids and is a friendly player to join in other activities.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
Like minded individuals.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
I am open to playing any class/spec in Legion although I prefer melee. I did main enhancement Shaman in WoD but not a fan of the changes. The character linked below is my current shaman but I did down more mythics in the expansion on my old main which doesn't seem to have an armory link :/ but was called Waxyhide

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Thunderfuse/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG):
Next to nothing

What is your Item level? (Before and during PvP combat):

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?:
Not interested in PvP to be honest.

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
I am an ex hardcore raider but don't have time to put in the silly hours anymore, just looking for somewhere with competent players that will down bosses at a steady pace.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I am an experienced shaman player and always used the full utility of the class on a given encounter. I played both elemental and enhancement to a high level in the last two expansions so know the class very well.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
I have attempted most mythics but the last few, current guild fell apart in the past couple of months which was a bit unfortunate.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
Top 1000 guild during Cataclysm (Origin on Alonsus)
Top 1200 guild during MoP - only 5 hour raid schedule (Seriously Casual on Darksorrow)
Relaxed a bit in WoD and hopefully continue to do so while clearing all current content in Legion

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
No recent logs

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Only problem is sooo many questions but I appreciate you like to vet your potential recruits properly.

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
No. Only the logs bit but take me to a raid and you can see my ability (or lack of) for yourselves.

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
I made it...to the end. Hope this isn't all for nothing :)

On Twitch

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em