Application Forum

DECLINED - App: Haerosi - by Razalí

hi i applogise for the lateness of this reply. we are unfortunately full on healers. we would be able to reconsider if you would be willing to play a ranged dps.

The application submitted by thom.vickers is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such): I'm Thom, 31 from UK (near Bristol). I'm a guitarist & singer (have been known to serenade across TS during raid breaks), rubbish (but keen) footballer and all round good-egg :) Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on): Saw a guild recruitment post on icyveins. I'd have probably bumped into you on Sylvanas but we're all holed up in our anti-social garrisons most of the time it seems! Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?: I've been looking for a raiding guild who are successful without needing to be there every night and it seems like you guys have this side of things down well. What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?: Knowledge & experience. Been playing WoW since vanilla & raiding since Molten Core was current content (with a few breaks). I'm a keen theorycrafter so expect me to know my class well and maybe a bit of yours too. I'm vocal enough to suggest a different tactic or approach but smart enough to know when to shut up & do my job. I bring no drama and have good relations with all my former guilds.
I usually tend to keep one or 2 alts geared close to my main and I'm happy to bring them if that's what the raid needs.

No PvP... I hate PvP... came to Sylvanas to join a PvE guild (Nulli Secundus) and was reluctant until I found out it's about 90% alliance!

Oh, and I can serenade you during raid breaks. What do you expect from Wall Rose?: Mostly just the raiding scene but I always end up forming a few friendships and running a few dungeons here & there! What character are you looking to apply with?: I'm actually quite undecided here. I've mained hunter since vanilla but I'm more inclined to play resto shaman or holy priest these days. I play all 3 classes to a high standard but would probably only consider hunter as SV (haven't enjoyed MM or BM on beta or since 7.0).
Shaman - Haerosi
Priest - Traexi
Hunter - Aerevyn
All on sylvanas, Shaman is linked below. Please provide an armory link to your character described above: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Haerosi/simple What position in the guild are you interested in?: Raider What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG): eugh... PvP... I feel dirty even talking about it :P Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants) Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?: Healer What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids): In most recent expansion, cleared HC (as Hunter), started on mythic before guild disbanded.
How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?: As already stated, I'm a keen theorycrafter. I'm usually playing whichever spec & talents perform best. I read guides, forums & discord discussions to improve. How is your insight into the current PvE content?: Fights largely favour burst dps & burst healing. Few fights with strong emphasis on individual responsibility (Iskar is the obvious exception). Resto Shaman was poor this expansion because of the strength of Disc Priests pre 7.0. Hunters excelled because of high burst & zero ramp-up time. Please tell us about your previous raid experience.: Classic - Cleared MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40 to Twins.
TBC - Cleared Kara, GL, ML, TK, SSC, BT, BfMH, SP to Felmyst
WotLK - Cleared Naxx, EoE, Ulduar, OL, ICC, TotC
Cata - Cleared DS
MoP - Cleared HoF, MSV, ToES, ToT, SoO
WoD - Cleared all on HC (before 7.0)
Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.: none since 7.0 Additional Inquiries Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: All ok with me!
On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em