Application Forum

DECLINED - App: ego1ste - by Razalí

im sorry to say we have no room for a dk at the moment however if you would be able to play your paladin we could offer you a spot.

The application submitted by ego1ste is as follows:

General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
Michael, Georgia, alcoholic, chainsmoker, 25years old, old af I know, metalhead.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
2 old guildies are in guild, Wart Ears and Nerf

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
first things first to play with people I know, which I mentioned post ago, 2nd they told me, I'll like in your guild.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
sexy DPS, no loot drammas and such, will not cry 'cause theres no spots in guild raid. not a problematic person.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
kills, KILLS, let's nuke some bosses baby

What character are you looking to apply with?:
my main is Death Knight, but I also have a few alts I am good with, such as Paladin, Hunter and Warr, physical damage baby.

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/sylvanas/Egoistedk/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG):
2.4 RBG, almost 65k HKills. ashran rape and such

What is your Item level? (Before and during PvP combat):
I finished Draenor with 735ilvl

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?:
I'm good with both dps specs, 5years playing DK

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
played on private server Molten-WoW, but have proof of everything I'll wright next. WOTLK, 10/25HC ICC (LK farm, 3light of dawn characters) RS 10/25 HC. Cataclysm: Firelands 10/25 HC realm first as guild, Dragon Soul 10/25 HC , realm first + molten-wow server first who killed. Draenor: 8/13 Mythic HFC.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
playing both, Frost and Unholy and yes, I am hot as fire when I do DPS, so I am good with it.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
skipping this question 'cause of Legion raids

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
wright next. WOTLK, 10/25HC ICC (LK farm, 3light of dawn characters) RS 10/25 HC. Cataclysm: Firelands 10/25 HC realm first as guild, Dragon Soul 10/25 HC , realm first + molten-wow server first who killed. Draenor: 8/13 Mythic HFC.

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
raid logs are fucked up after 7.0.3

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
no

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
no

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
big apply, add some questions about tactics.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
On Twitch
Danatur 4 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em