Application Forum

DECLINED - App: MFGrey - by Karein

Hi there,

Thank you for applying to Wall Rose!

Unfortunately we are absolutely full on melees due to high volume of applications in early expansion, and cannot have another one before our current ones have finished their trials.

Do look back in case we require more melees later on, and best of luck finding a guild!

Best,

Karein

The application submitted by MFGrey is as follows:

General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
I'm 18 years old, Male, currently working as a security officer at a soccer stadium. A few Months ago I finished "Abitur", which is the highest educational graduation you may get in German schools. I have always been interested in playing video games and started playing WoW about 5 years ago. I played many games so far and love the ones that turned out to be the biggest challenges, even if I died many times on a boss in "Dark Souls", the thrill to finally beat that boss always kept me on it until I achieved my goal. I started Mythic (Heroic back then) raiding in Mists Of Pandaria and cleared Siege Of Orgrimmar before the Mythic patch. At the start of WoD I took a break from WoW as I did not enjoy the game in it's current state, but when HFC released I came back and immediately started raiding again. I got up to Xhul'horac but sadly could not complete the Raid on mythic difficulty as the raiding team fell apart. Now I'm looking forward to raiding in legion, I played the Beta and really enjoyed Fury warrior. Right now I'm applying to you because I left my old guild as it did not raid anymore.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
Looked you up on WoW Progress

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
You're one of the Top Guilds on EU-Sylvanas, which I would love to be a part of, I don't know any members yet so I can't say more than that.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
I will do anything I can to enhance the current guild progression.
I am not the person to cry after a few failed attempts on a boss.
I can handle and appreciate constructive criticism.
I'll always try to be helpful outside of raids.
I'm gonna be up-to-date on my class, on all boss fights and other progression like Mythic+ Dungeon, Artifact weapon traits...
I'm gonna be active almost every day and show up to as many raids as I can (which should include every raid but I might get sick as any other person^^).

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
I hope Wall Rose is not only a place to raid but also to have fun with other members.
Everyone helps each other and having some fun in guild chat is no crime.
Hopefully progression on a very high level.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
MFGrey - EU Sylvanas // Fury warrior

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Greyhowl/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Raider

What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG):
1200 was my max in 2v2.

What is your Item level? (Before and during PvP combat):
Before 845 // After 845

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?:
I'm a pvp pleb.

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Damage Dealer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
Vanilla - Molten Core on Nostalrius
TBC -
WotLK -
Cata -
MoP - Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic/Mythic
WoD - Highmaul / BRF Heroic HFC Heroic / 8/13 Mythic
Legion - ... All dungeons on mythic difficulty (As Dps and Tank)

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I always try to be as up-to-date as possible, "Asmongold" is a very helpful PvE warrior player and yourtuber.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
I played on Beta and watched most of the Fatboss guides, so I'm as informed as possible.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
Vanilla - Molten Core on Nostalrius
TBC -
WotLK -
Cata -
MoP - Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic/Mythic
WoD - Highmaul / BRF Heroic HFC Heroic / 8/13 Mythic

Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9672547/latest#partition=1 (useless after new Exp^^)

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
No, I dont have any problems with the requirements.

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
No, not at all.

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
I'm a little crazy, but if I offend anyone or do something stupid you just have to tell me and I will adapt Happy Also, I often use twitch chat emotes when I type.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
On Twitch

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em